- 17" wide basket with 30 tines spaced at 5/16"
- Larger basket holds twice the "JR's" volume
- Removes the small stuff from 5/16" and larger
- An absolute must for stalls bedded with Woody Pet,sawdust or pelleted bedding
- 13" wide basket with 22 tines spaced at 3/8"
- Smaller basket design, makes for lighter picking
- Ideal for the young-uns helping at muck-out time
- An absolute must for all miniature horse farms
- Weighs in at approx 2 & 1/2 lbs
WHY DO THE PRO'S PICK THIS FORK FOR PICK'N?
- Angled basket makes sifting easier.
- Polycarbonate design resists breakage.
- Designed by a horseman for horse lovers.
- Cleaner stalls with faster picking time means more riding time.
- Great for picking the small, messy bits left behind from "stall walkers"
- There is no better stall fork for cleaning show stalls and impressing the
- These forks are the only stall forks designed for use with Woody Pet,
sawdust and pelleted bedding.
Fine-Tines Forks can be purchased directly from WoodyPet for shipping to you anywhere within USA and Canada. For pricing and delivery costs please call our Toll Free number 1-888-535-9816 or email email@example.com